Frequently Asked Questions
Logo and artwork requirements for Gear Up Custom Products
• Please provide logo files in a vector format saved from either Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. We can also re-create your logo if you can provide us a ultra high resolution .jpg file.
(We cannot create your logo from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other presentation files)
• Acceptable file formats for logos include: .ai, .eps, .pdf or a high-resolution .jpg
• Pictures need to be high quality .jpg .png or .gif files.
• Please convert all fonts to curves or outlines (or supply all necessary fonts).
• There should be no linked objects in your file.
• Files may be e-mailed to email@example.com
• All of the images in our collection are at 300 dpi and sized for each individual product. We recommend uploading an image, which after its resized to fit the product, is still above 72 dpi.